G 250 Gear Grinding Machine | Star SU
- Broaching Machines
- Chamfer / Deburring Machines
- Grinding Machines -- Generating
- Grinding Machines -- Profile
- Grinding Machines -- Rotary Surface
- Grinding Machines -- Rotor and Worm Grinding
- Grinding Machines -- Tool Grinding
- Grinding Machines -- Vertical
- Hobbing Machines -- Horizontal
- Hobbing Machines -- Vertical
G 250 Gear Grinding Machine
The G 250 generating grinding machine is based on the established concepts of the best-selling Samputensili S 250/400 G machine, which have been further enhanced and improved. The result is an innovative, compact and extremely flexible gear grinding machine. The G 250 has been especially developed for very low cycle times and for top-quality and efficient mass production of gears with outside diameters up to 250 mm and shafts with lengths up to 550 mm. The G 250 features dual work spindles that eliminate non-productive times almost completely. Particular attention has been paid to the state-of-the-art solutions that allow a fast tool change, e.g. from hobbing to grinding, guaranteeing an unmatched process versatility. The machine can equally use form and worm grinding wheels, both in ceramic and in CBN electroplated. Simple design concepts in terms of tooling and dressing technology, fast automation and amazing user-friendliness are the strengths behind this unique machine.
Contact us now for more information on this innovative product. We look forward to your inquiries.