SICMAT RASO 250 TP Gear Shaving Machine
Raso 250 Gear Shaving Machine
State of the art for twin power shaving. Modular concept and construction, exceptionally high rigidity, synchronized tool/workpiece axes, and more.
Modular Concept and Construction
The main features of RASO 250 TP are modular concept and construction, exceptionally high rigidity, synchronized tool/workpiece axes, easy accessibility for maintenance and operation, 9 or 10 CNC controlled axes, integrated automation, simultaneous auxiliary operations (chamfering, deburring), vertical workpiece axes, cross slide with linear motors, electro-spindles, workpiece centrifugation.
- All shaving processes possible
- Machine for high productivity applications (mass production)
- Equipped with 3 CNC axes built-in portal
- Twin power shaving available because shaving cutters and workpiece spindles are directly driven
- Chamfering and deburring unit available (Option)
- Internal portal for a fast automation
- Oil spin off on the workpiece spindle
- Also shaft can be shaved
|Workpiece outside diameter||mm||250|
|Workpiece max face width||mm||220|
|Min/Max diameter of shaving cutter||mm||200/254|
|Min/Max shaving cutter width||mm||19/50,8|
|Min/Max center distance tool-workpiece||mm||145/345|
|Speed of shaving cutter spindle||rpm||10-500|
|Number of cnc axes (option)||6 (7,8)|
Explore our field tested manufacturing solutions for extending tool life, improving part quality, reducing cycle time, improving surface finish, and more.