Our expert cutting tool staff will work with you to design, rollout, and manufacture the right tool for your application.
Engineered to machine both high and low silicon aluminum
Our standard and special design cutters allow for the maximum number of cutting teeth compared to indexable cartridge cutters resulting in reduced cycle times and overall part consistency.
Advantages of NEHMO Milling Cutter’s fixed brazed cutting edges:
- No manual adjustment required
- OAL and DIA is extremely consistent
- Axial run out less than 0.005 mm resulting in very good surface finish
- No high stock costs to have the PCDs reconditioned
- Cartridge/insert inventory is not necessary
- High-tech PCD material options available based on materials being machined
- The strategic placement of internal coolant holes exit in direction of the cutting edge that assist with introducing thermal shock to the chip
- This results in breaking the chip
- Balancing value of every NEHMO Face Milling Cutter is G 2.5
- Two Safety inserts for unequal casting parts that are 5 mm or longer
- Different cutting edge geometries available for different finish surfaces
|DIA Ø||Standard Pitch||Maximum Pitch|
- Available in all styles of commercial interfaces
- Balanced tools to achieve excellent surface finish
- Custom lengths available
- Chip breakers upon request
- Special radius, chamfer, or forms available
Total Tool Life Cycle Services
Explore our field tested manufacturing solutions for extending tool life, improving part quality, reducing cycle time, improving surface finish, and more.