January 10, 2023
Star Cutter Displays Precision Tooling Solutions for Firearms Manufacturing
Las Vegas, January 10, 2023 – Star Cutter Company, a provider of custom-engineered tooling solutions for precision applications, is displaying its cutting tools tailored for firearms manufacturing at the Shot Show 2023 in the Supplier Showcase, booth #51317. On display will be solutions for producing:
- Rifle and Shotgun Barrels – single flute gundrills, including high performance and double contour enhanced designed gundrills, pull reamers, and rifling buttons
- Pistol Barrels – solid carbide gundrills, solid carbide deep hole twist drills, carbide reamers
- Firing Pin Holes – small diameter solid carbide twist drills, solid carbide special form gundrills
- Bolt Action – solid carbide gundrills, solid carbide chamfering reamers
- Uppers – Single Flute Gundrills, patented SRT (Super Round Tool) reamers
- PCD Tools will also be on display for better part surface finishes and extended tool life for aluminum applications
Star Cutter tools are recognized for solving unique challenges, reducing machining time and improving quality and productivity for overall cost savings. For example, special designed gundrills can reduce tool drift to provide excellent TIR from entry to exit and optimized chip control leading to longer tool life.
For more information, visit Precision Drilling & Holemaking Solutions for Firearms Manufacturing. Star Cutter tools are sold through Star SU.