Our expert cutting tool staff will work with you to design, rollout, and manufacture the right tool for your application.
Increased Tool Life and Improved Chip Evacuation
Solid carbide deep hole twist drills feature sculptured flute geometry and are polished beyond the cutting area flutes resulting in superior chip control and enhanced chip evacuation respectively.
- Standard h6 tolerance on shank and cutting diameter
- Proper speeds and feeds result in increased tool life and improved chip evacuation (see speeds and feeds in sidebar)
- Geometries based on materials being machined
- Coolant feed range: 0.035″ (0.9mm) and above
- Available in lengths up to 30x diameter and to custom lengths
Also available, are special design and build small diameter twist drills:
- Special design and build drills to optimize the overall tool performance
- Coolant through diameter range down to 0.035” (0.90mm)
- Non-coolant range down to 0.025” (0.64mm)
- Multiple diameter drills are able to reduce cost per hole, cycle times, and overall part quality improvements
- Excellent option for pilot tools