Our expert cutting tool staff will work with you to design, rollout, and manufacture the right tool for your application.
PCD Interpolation Tools
PCD Interpolation Tools combine operations into one tool resulting in reductions of cycle times and cost per hole.
PCD Interpolation Tools combine operations into one tool that is capable of milling multiple diameters, spot-facing and machining internal forms that results in cycle times and cost per hole reductions.
Benefits of using PCD Interpolation Tools include:
- Reduce the amount of tools needed to machine a feature
- Opens up slots in a machining center tool magazine
- Improve results with part print requirements with less force on the part and change of deflection
- Reduce the weight of the tool that can extend the overall life of the spindle
- The tools can be reconditioned multiple times
- Tools can be manufactured in monoblock style with any customer interface requirements
Total Tool Life Cycle Services
Explore our field tested manufacturing solutions for extending tool life, improving part quality, reducing cycle time, improving surface finish, and more.